Genuí Garnatxa

Denominació d'Origen: Penedès

Grapes: 100% Garnatxa

Vintage: 2019

Certifications: Organic, Natural

Production: 850 bottles

Vineyard: La Casilla d’en Pep. Single vineyard from 2019. Calcareous soil at 350 m

Winemaking: Manual harvesting in boxes of 15 kg. 70% destemmed and crushed into a stainless-steel tank and the other 30% remains with the stems and all bunch doing a carbonic maceration. Maceration is performed with the skins intact for a duration of 10 days. Alcoholic fermentation is carried out at a controlled temperature between 25-26ºC. The wine is aged for 4 months in stainless-steel tank before bottling.

Tasting notes: Red color of medium opacity. Intense aroma of red fruits such as cherry, plum, strawberry and berries. With regards to mouthfeel, it has well balance of tannins and the freshness provided by the incorporation of the stem during winemaking. In general, a fresh, breezy, and jovial wine.