Genuí Macabeu

Denominació d'Origen: Penedès

Grapes: 100% Macabeu

Vintage: 2022

Certifications: Organic, Natural

Production: 900 bottles

Vineyard: Les Pedres. Single vineyard from 1974. Calcareous soil at 200 m.

Winemaking: Manual harvesting in boxes of 15 kg. Grapes are destemmed and crushed. Macerated whole for a duration of 1 month. Spontaneous alcoholic fermentation at a controlled temperature between 15-16ºC. 75% of each bottle is aged for 2 months in a clay amphora and the other 25% is aged in a stainless-steel tank.

Tasting notes: Golden yellow in color with amber reflections. Good aromatic intensity giving aromas of anis, fennel, mineral notes, and citric fruit such as grapefruit. On the palate it is an agile wine with a vibrant freshness conveying a long and persistent aftertaste.